Friday, July 6, 2007

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro...


...well, not exactly. More correct: my roommate was playing his Madonna CD (no this is not deja vu) and along came "La Isla Bonita." Of course, she isn't talking about San Pedro de Atacama, the oasis of the South American desert, but it made me think of my late April trip there and how much the landscape reminded me of Arizona. I've mentioned this before in conversations, but I realized I still hadn't shown anyone. That is, none of the 500 odd pictures I took there had been loaded to the internet. So this picture-updating bonanza continues with Days 1, 2, and 3 of my trip to northern Chile. Additionally, the much anticipated pictures of mountain biker and sand boarder Akshai are also finally available. Lastly, if you want to see more, the landscape and I make appearances in the San Pedro section of my friend, Meredith's public gallery.

No comments: