Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ditat Musĭca

That is, music enriches. And has enriched, especially lately. Expect a fair number of posts in the near future on music. To start with, here's a little tune I've been belting out for the last month and a half. Andando pato (literally, walking duck; colloquially, being poor), I didn't go to the Argentinian's concert when he came to Concepción, and I'm kicking myself for it now. But one of my students shared some Gustavo Cerati music with me anyway (I really like the two albums I have), and in the first few days of seeing this Viña Del Mar performance of my favorite Cerati hit, I was playing it on repeat, as you might have expected. Every time I hear old Cerati, or his former band, Soda Stereo, my ears perk up. Good stuff.

I had to post it. ¿Que otra cosa puedo hacer?

No comments: