Sunday, March 18, 2007

Caliente (Hot)

Ever walk away from conversations just thinking, "Damn, I look good!" I do. Often. And so did ethereal Michelle Pfeiffer (my favorite Catwoman), recently, after talking to a fan about her cupsize. I'm not big on celebrity gossip, but this is high quality literature that I can relate to. And relating to your reading is one of the most important strategies to becoming a better reader, right kids?

I say she should resurrect her LouAnne Johnson role from Dangerous Minds and start recruiting for Teach For America. Beats Hilary Swank like any lower seed meeting Tucson High in the early rounds of the Big Dance. They're supposed to win (both the Wildcats, and the younger Swank), but they just can't muster the talent to come up with a W. Boo U of A, hooray Michelle Pfeiffer.